We’ve all no doubt heard or seen of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet initiative, one of South Africa’s biggest fundraising programmes which raises over R6 million a month for a host of charities and NPO’s. It’s a wonderful opportunity to raise funds for CHELO at no cost to you, simply by swiping your card at any Woollies, Engen, Flight Centre and other participating partners.
It’s true – make CHELO your beneficiary, swipe your card and CHELO reaps the benefits, shop after shop, parent by parent.
We’re holding a giveaway right now, where the first two parents who sign up as new cardholders OR download the app can each win a box of 6 wines.
- Get your free card today!
- Select “chelo” (Western Cape, Cape Town South) as your beneficiary
- Send us proof of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first two emails we receive from parents proving they’ve signed up will win a box of 6 wines each – just in time for spring-time quaffing.
|The card is also available as an app on your phone. Should you download the app –
· Please select “chelo” (Western Cape, Cape Town South) as your beneficiary
· Send us proof of registration to email@example.com