chelo is excited to announce that we are now a registered beneficiary of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme.
For those who have received a new card to your home address, please carry it with you at all times. You can swipe it not only at Woolworths but also at Engen garages, Waltons stationery and even at the Flight Centre when you are booking your business or holiday trips!
If you don't already have a card you can apply for a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today. Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445. You can also get a card at any Woolworths store. On your application simply nominate chelo as your beneficiary
If you already have a MySchool card, you can click here to change or add a new beneficiary. For example you may choose to assign 50% of the reward points to Hout Bay International School and 50% to chelo. Any contributions towards chelo will be most appreciated! You can share your reward points across up to 3 beneficiaries.
About the Programme
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools and charities in order to improve education and social development.
Swipe your card at retailers across the country every time you shop. The store will donate a percentage of your purchase to your selected beneficiary, on your behalf.
- Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Toys R Us, Waltons, Reggie’s, kalahari.com, Power24 and more).
- The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
Benefits of having a MySchool Card
- Raise funds without it costing you a cent!
- Receive exclusive discounts from selected partners, such as WRewards at Woolworths. You can find the latest special offers for cardholders here.
- Receive a monthly statement via email showing your transactions and how much your beneficiary has raised.
- You can use your card at over 1,500 different stores. Find the partner stores in your area here.